How Many Children Do You Want?


We as individuals, as humans, have developed in such a way that the way we look at life has become more about our self then the loved ones around us. Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I would say that the world is moving away from the term called familism and has moved towards individualism. For example, rather than looking at the good of the family one instead looks at what will help themselves. it's  easier today then the past to succumb on focusing specifically on personal fulfillment and self achievement.
Through all the bustle of working on our careers and building our money reservoir we have to come down and think about growth. We grow when we focus on our family, and the aspect of our family which being is children.  Going back on individualism we could say to ourselves “ I think it is wise to not have children or maybe one or possibly two”.  Of course we do have to adhere to the amount we can handle, but we also shouldn't limit children based on thinking that we will limit ourselves.  Because, being honest, the greatest prosperity that comes in life is through every  individual putting out fruits of selflessness.

Looking at the beginning to the end of life, figuratively, when we are sixty years old we retire. also in this  figurative story  we start to become frail and so does our wives. I think uncommon today compared to the past, are children cannot take care of their parents because many today are having less kids then years before. also many families today are having kids at a later age which effects the time and fun that they can have at a more athletic and healthy age.I just thought I would mention that because that often doesn't occur to to people when they're too focused on what they will be hindered on achieving based on having kids.

It's hard to find a connection, it just has to happen so you can know that it is one.. some people think it is a coincidence others think it is Heavenly destiny. but I think it is a horrendous atrocity if we invest our hearts into Animan objects rather than another being. if this happens which it seems to be happening,  I think we have lost the vision of a progressive living Growthfull life. So where am I going with this, I am saying that the personal choice of having kids needs to be a utmost priority and should be looked at as a growthful investment of achievement.

Some may think “ I don't want to lack on money and a luxurious lifestyle from having kids”.  This is a concern with some but I would say that if anyone will think about their own upbringing could possibly relate that though you may have lacked some things it has been growthful  and humbling in a positive way. and no I'm not saying that it's better to live a childhood without things but I'm saying that lacking things or discomfort can only be good or for the betterment of the person. if we think of our own success many entrepreneurs  who have achieved wealth we're self-made. I guess I'm just saying that the choice of a  life shouldn't be a selfish one because the greatest things in life are received from a selfless Act. And that is what we should remember when we are contemplating on the choice of children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Its important to be a father

Cohabitating