Introduction




So you may wonder who is this guy! I'm Brandon. Born and raised on the tip of  the United States called Florida right in Orlando. I am a full time student majoring in the Family. I have always loved people and what can come from having a connection. 

I thought I would write this blog to have a place to hold my thoughts and spread awareness about the greatest social connections we can enjoy and yes that is the Family unit. In this, as I learn and ponder from the greatest books of the earth, I would like to share my insights and opinions considering the Family. I can only anxiously wonder as the weeks go by what I may come across and decide to blog about associated with healthy relations within a Family.

Well, cheers to the weeks ahead!

Similar Blogs

https://jeremysgreatadventures.blogspot.com/
https://wordpress.com/view/family133768440.wordpress.com
http://www.countrydancingqueen.com/
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6259917204907702174#allposts
https://hannahj913.blogspot.com/
https://marriageandfamilydotblog.wordpress.com/about/
https://mortensenriley.wixsite.com/familybehindthephoto
https://danasfamrelationsblog.weebly.com/
https://abbiglassfamilyrelations.wordpress.com/
https://tjfaamausili.wordpress.com/
https://sadiefamilyblog.wordpress.com/
https://katdobry.wordpress.com
https://familygains.blogspot.com/
https://sapphiredm.blogspot.com/
https://jpagesblog.weebly.com 
https://faithfamilyfailure.blogspot.com/
https://shaylas12familyrelations.blogspot.com/
https://abigail563305545.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/about-me-blog-purpose/
https://alliemurphy5.wixsite.com/website
https://kennabenna23.wixsite.com/homeandheart
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6867539541201942527#allposts
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3389154923543329550#allposts
https://paytonwarnick3.wixsite.com/myproclamation
https://doyourbestfamilylife.blogspot.com/
http://lakennordin.blogspot.com
https://slightlysassyvibes.blogspot.com/
https://emfoister.wixsite.com/website
https://pinedafamilyrelations.blogspot.com/
https://mmcotton10.wixsite.com/familyrelations 
http://singlemormonat21.blogspot.com/2018/01/starting-over.html
https://taylerroberts.blogspot.com
https://tryingtofindsummer.wixsite.com/summersite

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Its important to be a father

Cohabitating