Its important to be a father


Father are important in familys to children because they need direction and help that they can find more difficult to provide themselves without a father in a home. I have noticed friends, even my best friend, has developed to be overall healthy, driven, and character built as a person. I know that whenever a child goes and strays from the home to attend school and different activities it can be chaotic. What I mean by chaotic is that there is so much uncertainty that can be received from others that do not purposley put out. Growing up can for some be quite the quest of discovery and interesting, and my point is there can be less of that struggle. That point is directed to the importance of a father and benefits of being a father to growing children.

In my studies there are 5 main points I can share of why having a father is important

Teaching – Fathers can be beneficial in providing lessons that children want and are willing to learn. Sometimes you can teach you children on a schedule when you meet together. You can also teach you children when it is not planned but by a specific incidence. Any time you can teach it is great, planned or unplanned.  This is also tied in with the next point below that this first one is too build upon.

Correction – Correction will come whether it is planned or not but with much teaching you will be able to do less correction.

Example – Children need to know how to act; more specifically boys from their father. With more testosterone there is more of a chance the boy will find it challenging to channel it without a father for a guide. Boys can be the most destructive/constructive forces in this world based on how they channel themselves. Less drugs and less violence is found in being raised with both parents instead of just the mother.

Support – With the support of a father the children can focus on what they want or maybe need. Kids will be less likely to have to work outside the home for money.

Care – The care of a father shouldnt be undermined. Girls maturing needs a strong male to learn how they can act and treat a male to protect themselves. With a father girls as well as guys are less likely to have emotional problems and peace.

When it comes to my own father I have learned a great deal of the good he has done in my life. Above anything that he can be thanked for, I would thank him for loving my mother, because that love helped her to help me and my siblings. That also brought peace of mind to my dad to be a good father to me and my brothers and sisters.  Overall knowing my parents loved each other helped teach me that they loved me.

Oddly enough when we would spend family time my dad would end up teaching us about something while my mom was an exceptional listener. I believe my mom knew probably as much as my dad just for her benefit though and what was involved with in her life.  I did learn from my dads lessons and appreciate how much he studied what he was often telling us children.

When I become a father someday I want to make sure my have my ducks in line when it comes to finances. I read that finances are the biggest reasons (from attorneys) their is a divorce. I am already taking the steps to ensure I can provide the physical things in the home.

Also I am developing my character though choosing to be involved in what is difficult. I am trying to hold a job and I am attending college.  I am studying about families which can help in my role in being a father. I am practicing on doing what is right and so it will be easier when my kids need a example to look up too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Cohabitating